Weekend.
My weekend was pretty good.
Saturday - I worked in the day with The Girl. It wasn't awkward at all for some reason. Nothing of interest happened.
Saturday night I went to Scott's new house for his housewarming party. It was awkward at first as my parents and Scott's family were the only people I knew. Everyone else were strange people who liked to stare at me. After a few drinks it was better though. Scott played his drums to a small audience (played along to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and 'Obviously'. I was inclined to burst out singing during 'Obviously' but decided against it as I probably would've been pestered for autographs all night). Scott is pretty good on the drums too! I'd obviously seen him play before but maybe it was because I was pissed but he seemed really good.
Most of the night was spent in his Scott's bro's bedroom with Scott, his brother, his brother's girlfriend, his aunt and his uncle. His aunt and uncle were quality. We all had a good laugh.
Drinking shots of brandy was a bad idea. This caused me to be sicky sicky. Not majorly sick just a little.
On the way home we stopped off at a bottle bank because we are environmetalist freaks (not really). I don't know why but putting bottles and cans into their appropriate banks got me hyper. Some of the cans wouldn't fit through the gap so I had a fight with it; much to the amusement of everyone else. This resulted in a bruised elbow :(
Came home. I had an interesting conversation with Inari. It was a random conversation but oh so very true (it wasn't about anyone before anyone gets paranoid :P). I then went to work, it was busy = it sucked.
Today I went to Bath University's open day. It was just two hours of walking around and picking up each university's prospectus. I was hyper so it was quite funny; I love making people laugh!
My mum thinks I look like Danny from McFly after seeing them on TV singing on Red Nose Day. As did the majority of people at the housewarming. They are all big fat liars. ALL OF THEM.
That'll do for now, I don't even know why I'm posting, I can't be bothered to type but felt inclined to inform you sorry bunch on my weekend happenings.
chro.


1 Comments:
At 2:48 PM,
. said…
when are you going to accept the fact you look like Danny? its a good thing! next word im going to get you to say is "Bolton". :P
Post a Comment
<< Home